Coconut oil is a very common ingredient in our kitchen. It has its own importance all over the world. It is rich in medium-chain fatty acids, which are a form of saturated fats. In fact, these medium-chain fatty acids make up about 65% of its composition.
In India, because of its medicated effects, it is very popular for hair & skin as well. Also, it is a famous cooking oil in southern parts of India.
“Mera Kisan” Virgin Coconut oil
I personally believe a lot of people are not aware about the importance of using Pure Virgin Coconut Oil.
In 21th century, the word “Virgin Coconut Oil” is getting famous. So, let's go deeper into that by differentiating it with normal Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil which is 100% pure is known as Virgin coconut oil. In layman's terms, virgin coconut oil is the purest available version of coconut oil.
Regular coconut oil is made from dried coconut kernel called 'copra'. The copra is pressed and then extracted oil is refined, decolourized and then bleached. This process makes it suitable for consumption but all the natural components are also extracted out.
On the other hand, virgin coconut oil is extracted from the fresh milk of coconut using a cold process which maintains all the natural constituents, aroma, and antioxidants of the oil. It is non-greasy and is lighter in viscosity.
Though both normal and virgin coconut oil look similar, the former one may have a bit more colour.
As virgin coconut oil is extracted from coconut milk, it has a luscious, tropical coconut scent and flavour. On the other hand, the normal one has artificial scent and flavour.
Pure virgin coconut oil is 100% organic and no harmful chemicals are present in the oil. As a result of that, it is a little bit pricey.
Benefits of “Mera Kisan” VIRGIN Coconut oil
- Virgin Coconut oil is very effective for treating skin problems like dryness ,eczema etc. It is also helpful for a skin condition characterized by scaly and itchy rashes.
- By applying virgin coconut oil regularly on skin can also help to keep our skin hydrated for acne and inflammation treatment.
- The MCFAs(Medium Chain Fatty Acids) in virgin coconut oil accelerates metabolism, stimulates thyroid function and also aids the endocrine system .
- It is also very beneficial in burning the adamant fat in the abdomen and aids in losing weight and obesity.
- According to a research by Harvard Medical School literature, Virgin coconut oil improves the levels of HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) which assists in promoting heart health.
- It is used as a carrier for aromatherapy which is very relaxing and eases stress.
- It also stimulates the effective use of blood glucose which helps to manage diabetes.
Now that, you know the importance of Virgin Coconut Oil. It’s time to think about making a small change in your daily habit to keep yourself and your family fit & healthy.
MFGOURMET assures you the purity of “Mera Kisan” Virgin Coconut oil. We suggest you try our Virgin Coconut oil and let us know what are the differences you have experienced after its usage.
We guarantee purity. Buy Now