What is A2 Ghee?
In India, Pure (Desi) ghee is one the most used & popular dairy product in our regular meals.
We use ghee in almost every recipe that we cook regularly, and ghee is very healthy for our mind & body. But important question is which kind of ghee should we eat?
We care for our customers and our answer without any second thought is A2 Ghee.
But why? Let’s try to understand more about A2 Ghee and why it’s beneficial for everyone to stop eating locally produced Ghee containing Chemicals and switch to A2 Ghee.
Cow's milk contains 2 types of beta-casein ( one of the proteins content of milk) proteins A1 & A2. Traditionally in India, cows produced milk that contained only the A2 form of beta-casein. But today, most of the milk available in local stores contains mostly A1 proteins.
So, ghee when made using A2 milk which has only A2 Beta casein (a type of protein) is called A2 ghee. This type of protein is found in the milk of only some native Indian breed of cows and some other animals like the Indian buffalo, goat, sheep, camel, etc.
But for A2 Ghee the A2 Milk comes from Indian/African indigenous cows, which gives 2 to 6 liters of milk per day based on the breed type. It can take a farmer more than five years of constant testing to breed a herd that has 100 percent A2 genetics. Farmers also must spend more time testing the genetics of each cow when they are purchased or born.
This is the reason why it is little expensive than any other local ghee available in the market.
Benefits of A2 Ghee
- Zero traces of Chemical presence
- Superior in taste, healthier and good for digestion.
- Grainy in texture and is made by heating butter on low flame for a long duration.
- Being higher in nutrients such as protein, iron, sodium, calcium, vitamin A, D, E with Omega 3 and 9 fatty acids.
- Helps to boost your immunity
- Easy to digest even for them who are Lactose-Intolerant. Instead, one may be sensitive to a type of protein in milk called A1
- Great if you are trying of losing weight
- Useful for wounds or diseases like asthma, headache, broken joints etc.
- Excellent for skin & hair, even it can be used as massage oil for babies.
- Based upon some research performed by their own team, there are foreign companies who considered A2milk which is the main ingredient of A2 Ghee is close to "BREASTMILK".
- Hope this blog will help our users to understand the importance of A2 ghee.
Mera Kisan Promise
‘Mera Kisan’ A2 Ghee is 100% organic, Zero Chemical, Super Nutritious & healthy, very tasty and is reasonably priced if we look at other available A2 Ghee in market.
Mera Kisan assure the Quality of A2 ghee, So take the first step towards a healthy life by switching to A2 Ghee today.